* 1 part is equal to 30ml
* 1 -part blue curacao
* 1 -part vodka
* 4 -parts lemonade
* ¾ cup of thickened cream (Thickened cream is a whipping cream containing a minimum milk fat of 35%)
* 2 tablespoons caster sugar
* 1 blueberry (garnish)
* Cocktail shaker
* Cocktail strainer
* Ice cubes
* Fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice cubes.
* Pour 1-part blue curacao into the cocktail shaker.
* Pour 1-part part vodka into the cocktail shaker.
* Shake the ingredients and using a cocktail strainer pour into a chilled martini glass.
* Combine ingredients by pouring 4-parts lemonade into a martini glass,
* Add ¾ cup of thickened cream into a clean cocktail shaker, adding 2 tablespoons caster sugar.
* Shake ingredients, combining (thickened texture).
* Pour thickened cream slowly over the cocktail, fully covering the top of the martini glass.
* Add 1 tablespoon blue curacao into leftover thickened cream and stir through thoroughly.
* Slowly pour blue coloured cream into the centre of the martini glass forming a circle.
* Place 1 blueberry in the centre of the blue coloured thickened cream (symbolizing the eye).
See Greek Mati Cocktail Recipe Video:
Recipe by Metomati.com