* NOTE: 1 part is equal to 30ml
* 1 -part blue curacao
* 1 -part vodka
* 4 -parts lemonade
* ¾ cup of thickened cream
* 2 tablespoons caster sugar
* 1 blueberry (garnish)
* Cocktail shaker
* Cocktail strainer
* Ice cubes
SHOP BEAUTIFUL MATI BRACELETS FROM GREECE! SHIPPING TO NORTH AMERICA!
* Half fill the cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
* Add 1-part blue curacao into the cocktail shaker.
* Add 1-part part vodka into the cocktail shaker.
* Shake ingredients and using cocktail strainer pour into a chilled martini glass.
* Pour 4-parts lemonade into a martini glass, combining ingredients.
* Add ¾ cup of thickened cream into a clean cocktail shaker, adding 2 tablespoons caster sugar.
* Shake ingredients, combining (thickened texture).
* Slowly pour thickened cream over the cocktail, fully covering the top of the martini glass.
* Add 1 tablespoon blue curacao into leftover thickened cream and stir through thoroughly.
* Pour blue coloured cream into the centre of the martini glass forming a circle.
* Add 1 blueberry in the centre of the blue coloured thickened cream (symbolizing the eye).
See Greek Mati Cocktail Recipe Video:
Recipe by Metomati.com