This viral Tik Tok recipe has taken the social media world by storm. In Finland, feta even sold out everywhere at stores because of this Feta Pasta recipe. It is very easy to make and delicious. All you need for this recipe is cherry tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper, basil, garlic, 10% cream, pasta, and the star of the show…a block of Greek feta.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 block of Greek feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- Cup of 10% cream
The quantity will vary based on the size of your baking dish and people you are making for.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes to a baking dish. Drizzle them with olive oil and oregano. Toss until they’re evenly coated.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over the tomatoes.
4. Place the block of Greek feta in the center of the tomatoes. Drizzle olive oil and oregano onto the feta. You can also sprinkle other spices, like crushed red chilli flakes, if you prefer.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, until the tomatoes are roasted and the feta is soft and melty. While it bakes, boil a large pot of salted water and cook the pasta of your choice according to package instructions.
6. Remove the dish from the oven and add chopped basil on top. Add the cream. Use a spoon to break up the cheese and stir everything together to create a sauce.
7. Add the cooked pasta and mix until evenly coated.
You are know ready to serve and indulge in this Greek feta-chinni of the Gods!